SOPREMA is an international manufacturer specializing in the production of innovative products for waterproofing, insulation, soundproofing and vegetated solutions for the roofing, building envelope and civil engineering sectors. SOPREMA’s unparalleled technical support and customer service also include the most comprehensive training program in the industry. Construction workers are trained in the latest waterproofing products and installation methods in SOPREMA’s training programs, which is offered across Canada. It is unique as it offers both theoretical classroom instruction and practical field training. In addition to teaching safe and efficient working methods, it ensures that waterproofing installations have a longer service life.
N.B. Please note that the displayed prices are per participant plus taxes and include lunch.
* For Toronto only:?Basic Techniques?is a two-day training program, and?Advanced Techniques?is a three-day training program.
** Price for the course, plus additional fees for the practical evaluation to obtain certification CAN/ULC 705.2.
*** For Quebec and New Brunswick only.
- Wall – Air Barrier (Torch Applied) Intermediate 1 day $ 175
- Below-Grade Waterproofing Intermediate 1 day $ 175
- SOPREMA Quality Assurance Program : Air barrier systems – Above grade walls Intermediate 2 days $ 325
- TRUFILL System – High-Density Cellulose Application Intermediate 1 day $ 200
- Wall – Spray Polyurethane Foam Advanced 3 days ** $ 400